ABSTRACT SUBMISSION – GUIDELINES
- Abstracts can be submitted by registered delegates only.
- Abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- Abstract must contain objectives, methods, results and conclusion.
- Last date for the abstract submission – 30/11/18
- The scientific committee reserves the right of accepting / rejecting any paper / poster without assigning any reason thereof.
- For Poster presentation – Poster boards are 3' x 4' (width x height). The overall poster may be designed keeping these dimensions in mind.
- For platform presentation – 8 minutes with 2 minutes Q/A.
- The organizing committee of ECON2019 reserves the right to publish all abstracts presented at the conference which shall be published in International Journal of Epilepsy.